THE INITIATIVE GROUP OF THE CIVIC HUB “Kick Russia out of the UN” proposes to consider the following list of issues to be discussed at the Round Table “#unrussiaUN” within the framework of the World Economic Forum in Davos.
1. The Russian Federation’s entry into the UN-political naivety, geopolitical scam or criminal conspiracy?
– Content and historical and legal consequences of the Alma-Ata papers;
– Activities of the UN Secretariat in 1991;
– Tacit consent of the member states.
2. Restoration of justice in the UN (to stop the illegal participation of the russian federation in the UN) as a prerequisite for further reform of the Organization.
– Options for legal solutions to the problem of illegal presence in the UN;
– Redistribution of the former USSR’s seat in the UN Security Council;
– Plan of the international campaign on recognizing the fact of illegal presence and academic research of the problem.
3. Prosecution for the crime of aggression committed by the russian federation together with its allies against Ukraine.
– Advantages and disadvantages of the options of international tribunals/courts;
– The range of subjects and ways of bringing to justice;
– List of charges and evidence base.
4. Reparations for aggression
– Legal grounds and procedure of impose;
– Principles of damage calculation and sources of payments.
Participation: members of the Initiative Group and invited experts (professors from Ukraine, USA and Great Britain), invited and interested in the discussion (total number of participants up to 20 people). Duration (approximate) – 2 hours. With the possibility of video recording, possibly with the participation of television.
Venue – within the framework of the Davos Forum. Date, location and specific time are under discussion.
Visiting is free, coffee break is possible.
Max Baryshnikov, +380979524613;
Iouri Loutsenko, +491753790514
Chornobaivka TSNNews. #unrussiaUN
IOURI LOUTSENKO WITH JOHN E. HERBST
IOURI LOUTSENKO IN CAMBRIDGE WITH PROFESSOR THOMAS GRANT
Thomas D. Grant (exclude Russia UNSC) 5 Jan 2023
Borodianka ICTV. #unrussiaUN
SIR GEOFFREY NICE
Asks not to be mentioned
Asks not to be mentioned
Petition – Kick Russia out of the UN
With the current UN Membership, Russia is neither a part of the council nor a member. Russia is the only country which did not go through the procedure of being admitted into the UN, according to Article 4.
According to Article 23 of the UN charter, Russia is not a permanent member of the UN Security Council!
The UN’s current charter says that the Soviet Union still exists, while Russia is not mentioned altogether.
We demand that Antonio Guterres and the UN DGACM exhibit documents certifying the Russian Federation’s membership in the UN. If such documents are absent — we demand an end of Russia’s fictitious membership in the UN.
Russia should be barred from the UN, as according to Article 4 of the UN charter, only peace loving nations can be part of the UN. Russia must stop waging an agressive war in Ukraine and return to its internationally recognized borders!
Such a course of action would remove Russia’s UN veto power, which blocks many peaceful resolutions, and restore peace and order to the international community.
WE OFFER THIS COURSE OF ACTION
An open letter to the President of Ukraine Volodymyr Zelenskyy
Dear Mr. President!
We, a group of activists, representatives of non-governmental organizations and concerned citizens of Ukraine, who signed below, express our unconditional support for your initiative to recognize the absence of legal grounds for the Russian Federation to be among the members of the United Nations General Assembly and permanent members of the Security Council UN.
WORLD MASS MEDIA
UKRAINIAN MASS MEDIA
In simple words
russia fraudulently took possession of the USSR’s property — membership in the United Nations, and a seat in the Security Council of this respectable organization.
Russian committed this illegal act in front of the entire world’s eyes; Boris Yeltsin issued a Vorontsov certificate to the permanent representative of the USSR at the UN, which allegedly states that the Russian Federation, since December 24, 1991, retains all the rights and obligations of the USSR, including financial ones.
It’s that simple— they printed a text, and put a stamp with the date and signature. This piece of paper was handed to the Secretary General of the UN before Christmas and Russia immediately claimed the rights of a member of the UN and a member of the Security Council, only changing the name plate of the country from “Soviet Union” to “Russian Federation”. *That is, they didn’t even spend money on tickets and telegrams.